Hey whatever happened to…..

• Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Hey Gang,
    I was reading some old posts (and having a good laugh)
    when I noticed, that we had not heard from someone for a long time. I was thinking that I needed to give him a shout out anyway. (Because he honestly was the one that started it all.)
    He open all our eyes to Dennis (ican’tcatchenoughsmallsnauggers) No real catman could have hands that small.

Of course I’m talking about Chitwood46
    I have not heard/or read anything from him has anyone else?
    I know I will tip one for you old friend
    Because if not for him, Dennis(ilovetocatchthesmallistofsnauggers)would still be a in-the-closet wallnutter on our catfish board. But thanks to Chitwood46 Dennis is “out”. (at least when it comes to snauggerfishing)
    So lets all raise a drink for Chitwood46
    here’s looking at you old friend.
    See ya
    Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Last time I saw his post was in some thread above with one of those eyes in his hands…many times people just never come back…like falling off the edge of the world….

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm,
    I’m not even sure Chitwood was a fisherman, I think he was here to nark off Dennis (ican’thelpbutcatchthesmallistofsnauggers)
    I think Chitwood was in snauggerlovers 12 step program (or was it 14.5 to 16.5 step)to wallnutters anonymous. I think he was Dennis’s Sponser.
    Come to think of it we have not heard from snauggermaster for a while either?
    Mealy you don’t think…, oh no you don’t think Chit and Snauggergod are out puffin with Tony D.
    Mealy are you saying snauggerfan broke out the mico bus again? And that he is busy with the “tie dyed” lifestyle of a dreaded “DeanHead” Stylin and profilen all across the Dakotas together? That not only did snauggerlifestyle fall off the wagon, but that he took Chitwood with him?
    Oh no say it ain’t so. I can see it now….
    Fishin and singin all the way across Devils Lake.
    Comparin hand sizes
    and gloves
    Knighting each other with ultra lights over and over again.
    Tie dying tee-shirts and selling them just to raise enough gas money to get to Chamberlin.
    Making bead necklas’s to sell to get to Yankton.
    Making large glass “paperweights” for gas to get back to Bismark.
    Oh well the mighty have fallen (again)
    See ya

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Did I say all that?

Bowfinhunter

Yes Mealy, you did.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

WOW! I went back a few (ok a lot of posts), and I can see what Chitwood was talking about! Never really paid attention before!

ICBC(and make them bigger), If I proportion the hands to this cat…it scales down the Channel Cat….(or colored bullhead) to somewhere between 11 and 13 inches! I catch bait bigger than that!

I can see why Chitwood went to fishing Walleyes…they are bigger! Man, I can’t believe you guys pulled the wool over my “eyes” for so long!

Ok Dennis, I know the BFH was in on this…but was Catten Addict in on it too? Hwhoa Man! The jokes on me! Hook line and no roll sinker!

One last thing Dennis, I have those reservations up there….should I just bring along my dusty old jigging rod with 4 lbs test on it?

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm,

Quote:

One last thing Dennis, I have those reservations up there….should I just bring along my dusty old jigging rod with 4 lbs test on it?

Old dusty jiggin rod, not for one minute do I belive it is old, or rusty you wacky wallnutter.
    I am surprised you ain’t with Chitwoody and Snauggerking
    right now they are more then likley pulling all the 6 inch perch out of 4 inch holes they can handle.
    They do after all need a hole driller because the perch fight too hard, there all tuckered out.
    See ya

Bowfin

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Bowfin

Bowfin”iwishiknewhowtocatcheventhesmallestofsnauggers”hunter.

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Eww, BFH…your handle’s getting longer too….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Not to change this thread to a positive one…but check out the signs in the last picture….BFH / CA? Now am I a catfisherman?

Signs on Mars

Chitwood46
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Catfish are good to eat when mixed in with some deceased LMBV victims. They are a lot easier to clean when you have big hands to hang on to the slippery devils. another possibility is them catters have huge swollen hands from being clamped on when they are noodl’n for those critters. The shrimp on mars thing is from evidence a catter left shrimp laying in the Martian sun waiting for it to be ripe enough for bait.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Hey Chitwood! I knew your nose was itcing!

Help me out…LMBV? What’s that?

I’m glad you went with noodleing…I thought you were going to take this RR board to a new level!?

Hey, you didn’t see Dennis down at P4 taking pictures did you…I’ve been looking for him.

Bowfinhunter

Hey Chitwoody,
    Glad your back, and even more glad you were not fishing with Tony D and nowevensnauggersfighttoohardformetopullin
    Crape Souzette (aka grater hunger, aka gater hummer, aka idon’tliketocatchanythingbutthesmallestofsnauggersorbabywallnutsbecauseeverythingelsepullstohardandmakesmylimpwristhurtsoooobadidon’tthinkitwilleverfeelgoodagain :bawling
    : ) Hey did you ax me something? Or are you just talking
    Mealy worm have you heard from wallnutters4ever via your secret wallnutter carrier perch? (you didn’t think I knew of all your wallnutter tricks and spy stuff to take over the world did you?)
    Well I do.
    See ya Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I just received a special delivery from W4E.

Dennis is back from Redwing! I can’t wait to see his pictures. At Redwing he uses his lens that makes your hands look smaller don’t cha see. He’s quite that artist at photo editing.

Any of you stinky wiskered guys been to the Coon Rapids dam yet?
    I’m going to run over to Hudson this morning to see if there’s any ice left. Not only do I want to get the boat out, I want to try my new Garcia 7000C3 on some ‘eyes… opps…crappies.

Ps Meowfinhunter, Gator has been practicing at the Bay City bar to strengthen his arms. Last I hear he was in 2nd place in arm wrestling. Sounds like he has a fairly good chance at taking first…if he gives her a couple beers first…(sorry GH, you didn’t deserve that )

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Ps Meowfinhunter, Gator has been practicing at the Bay City bar to strengthen his arms. Last I hear he was in 2nd place in arm wrestling. Sounds like he has a fairly good chance at taking first…if he gives her a couple beers first…(sorry GH, you didn’t deserve that )

No offense taken Brian. Next time you come through Bay City wanna stop by and help me pull your knife outta my back. LOL

By the way, I would have beaten her but she cheated. She was taking performance enhancing drugs.

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

She was taking performance enhancing drugs.

I didn’t know they considered silicone a drug?

I’m a little behind, is the ice out on Pepin? I haven’t been let out…er I haven’t been out of the house for a couple days, but Commancharo’s heading north of stillwater. I would think the Coon Rapids dam is doing something…but I think the Walleyes’ got their tongue up there on the north end of the metro area.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

The ice is pretty much all gone in all but the smallest backwaters.

Gator Hunter

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm (aka Brink)

Quote:

Ps Meowfinhunter, Gator has been practicing at the Bay City bar to strengthen his arms. Last I hear he was in 2nd place in arm wrestling. Sounds like he has a fairly good chance at taking first…if he gives her a couple beers first.

Are you sure it’s the Bay city bar? I heard he “hangs out” only at the Blue Oyster
    And it appears “she” won so I guess “she” must be a Catfisher”man”
    See Ya

Bowfin
    P.S. Dennis (aka Wallnutters4ever) in Red Wing I did ‘nt think Tony D made it out of the Dakotas.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

All I can say is “Wallnutters may be silly…but you Red River guys are nuts!”

BFH and “Lipped” Catten Addict, have you guys been out yet? I’m leaving for the upper (upper for me anyway) reaches of the Croix with Mr. Commanchero “I’ll take you along” 15, in an hour.

I should have grabbed some of the shad in the nets down at Prescot yesterday…just wasn’t thinking

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I was skunked my first day out…but that’s fishing. I always carry my dad’s picture with me just for days like today…yup, here’s the picture…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m a little more passionate….

Bowfinhunter

ummm jeeze,
    I can’t tell from the angle if that fish beat you up and made you kiss him OR if you somehow managed to to strong arm that fish in to kissin you.
    I guess the bottom line is wallnutters are a crazy lot.
    I never thought I’d say this but I am begining to see PETA’s point on somethings.

Bowfin

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.