Red lake show rods?

• basseyes

What rods were you guys using and does anyone sell them retail were a guy can pick them up and see how they feel in the mpls/north suburb area?

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

I heard James say he was using the tucr commander, not sure about mikes selection best to call tuned up custom rods on Monday and find your closest retailer.

Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

Was there a show today? Don’t see anything on the YouTube channel yet and I don’t have cable.

Ryan Speers
    Waconia, MN

I watched it on you tube earlier today, I usually have to hit refresh to get the newest episode to show up.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Was there a show today? Don’t see anything on the YouTube channel yet and I don’t have cable.

Yup, They hammered them on URL

basseyes

I heard James say he was using the tucr commander, not sure about mikes selection best to call tuned up custom rods on Monday and find your closest retailer.

Thanks, missed that.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

Tuned up custom rods you can google them they have a showroom now in Coon Rapids. For sure check them out great rods. Little spendy but worth every penny and guaranteed I believe. They were using commander which is a little heavier rod for those type of fish the commander is their stoutest rod I believe. If you were going to buy one for walleye you would want precision but if your going after big walleye or lake trout then commander would be great.

Bigwalleye30
    MN

As said above, James had the Commander and looked like Mike was using a Precision. Both are great rods. I use the Precision mostly around here for walleyes and break out the Commanders up on Lake Winnipeg or for rapala style baits like James was using.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.