Rabbit hunting Wis.

• Greyghost

Just got back from season start. We had 6 guys and in 30 minutes we had 9 rabbits. Dog was howling they were scattering everywhere. Final tally was 16 bunnies managed three with my pistol father Dan shot 2 with his what fun. Again Sunday let it snow let it snow……..

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That sounds like fun using dogs. Are you running beagles? I haven’t hunted rabbits in years. Nice job on the rabbits

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That sounds like fun using dogs. Are you running beagles? I haven’t hunted rabbits in years. Nice job on the rabbits

Greyghost

We hunt a 3 year old beagle who is really copming on strong barks a complete trail make some mistakes but stays at it. We also have some real good spots where people built houses in country landscaped and couldnt figure out how all the shrubs were dying. Show them the rabbit tracks and chew marks an offer to help.

Greyghost

We hunt a 3 year old beagle who is really copming on strong barks a complete trail make some mistakes but stays at it. We also have some real good spots where people built houses in country landscaped and couldnt figure out how all the shrubs were dying. Show them the rabbit tracks and chew marks an offer to help.

Greyghost

Another weekend of rabbits> Dog ran well today managed 14 for 5 guys had to get around the late season deer hunters but the weather was perfect. Anyone else out there hunt bunnies?

Greyghost

Another weekend of rabbits> Dog ran well today managed 14 for 5 guys had to get around the late season deer hunters but the weather was perfect. Anyone else out there hunt bunnies?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I haven’t, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun Where do you guys usually hunt, as in closest town? Only rabbits I ever hunted were jackrabbits in CO and WY.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I haven’t, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun Where do you guys usually hunt, as in closest town? Only rabbits I ever hunted were jackrabbits in CO and WY.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.