PUrchase calls?

• tapout

IM looking to purchase a 16 call package off foxpro was wondering what.u everybodys favor ones were I have the spitfire so came with 24 calls but want more what are a bunch of must have that I,might not have.

johnee

You know, I ended up adding only 4 new sounds simply because there’s so much overlap. Why would Strangled Jack Rabbit #2 work when Strangled Jack Rabbit #1 didn’t?

Other than replacing the obviously not-applicable sounds on my call (not many prairie dogs in northern MN to get distressed), I couldn’t find a lot of other ones that I tought would really be game changers.

Grouse

coletrain01
    Rochester MN

Check out allpredatorcalls.com. they have a huge list of all the sounds and you can listen to short clips of each one

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

You know, I ended up adding only 4 new sounds simply because there’s so much overlap. Why would Strangled Jack Rabbit #2 work when Strangled Jack Rabbit #1 didn’t?

Grouse

Grouse, my initial thought is tone difference. From hunting so many different areas of WI, I’ve found different tones (higher /Deeper) work differently in different regions.
    I also love the distressed snowshoe. Its generally deeper than a cottontail and carries further at a lower volume.
    When purchasing new sounds, that is what I listen for. I want a different pitch than what I already have. Even though it may be nearly the same sound.

tapout

OK thanks guys I do need to cancle a few ill never use and maybe purchase some even if I might not use em ill feel better if I have a few more in the play book.haha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.