Looking???

• dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

I was looking at getting a some what new and in good shape ote/ preditor gun under $300. So if anyone is within 25 or so miles of La Crosse hit me up with a PM and if possible a picture of the gun thanks.

Dylan

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

If it were me looking for a good used gun, I would definitely be stopping at Wiebke Fur in LaCrosse. They have a lot of good used guns as well as a full line of new.

Gander also has used guns, but the last time I looked they didn’t have any coyote guns in that price range

You could also try ACE Hardware, they sometimes have good deals

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Wats,
    Yeah i was at Gander last night and i was looking at getting my new 7mm. And i also noticed they were low on the there ote guns couldn’t fine one really under $400 other then the .22’s and .17rm. So yeah im goign to webike tomorrow to pick up my other shotgun to thats been there soo ill look them.. Ill try ace also but all they have really is new guns in stock.

jcthorson
    Austin, MN

Quote:

I was looking at getting a some what new and in good shape ote/ preditor gun under $300.
    Dylan

That is getting perty cheap for a high power but id say your best bet would be to get a savage. Just the plain edition with a 3-9 scope already on it for around $450

adamgdunn
    Iowa

http://huntersdirect.dealerease.net/catalog/product.asp?pid=2683
    If you go to this website they have some NEF songle shots that are around $200.00. If you read the policy page it says that they have a list of FFL dealers nation wide who will do all of the paper work for a fee of around $20 to $25. So all things considered it would probly be your best shot at getting a varmint rifle in that price range.

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

I would look for a 223. They are all over the place at gun shows and the ammo is very affordable plus you can get tracer rounds . I have a ruger mini 14 shooting 2″ groups at 250. Great gun for the money and very light for those long hikes back in the sticks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.