Prairie Du Chein

• wmcox
    Clinton, Iowa

Gonna be up in this area in two weeks. Just wondering if I should bring the boat with or not? How has the bitems been? Will it be worth it to haul my boat the 2 hours up there? Thanks.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I will be on the water at least once maybe twice this weekend.Will let you know how it went.I may be out next weekend if the weathers decent.What are you fishing for?The panfish have biting fairly decent and the bass have ben on fire.Waters is dropping so we will see how it goes.

wmcox
    Clinton, Iowa

I’ll be chasing walleyes. I’m catching a few down near clinton iowa though I will be doing some deer scouting by mcgregor. Figured I will pull the boat and fish for a day or two.

robby
    Quad Cities

I would take the boat.

wmcox
    Clinton, Iowa

Any updates?????

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

I fished off the float below the dam on Tues and Wed. Lots of 13″ to 15″ sauger and small walleye and some 18″-20″ walleye mixed in. I released on 23″ fish. Fishing is pretty good and getting better. The water was still 51° so the colder it gets the better fishing will be. Should be prime time the next few weeks.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Last weekend on Saturday the bass were on fire.I saw some boats catching walleyes.Last Sunday things shut down 7 bites 6 fish.i talked to some friends same thing.This week got some good reports on the panfish bite being very good.I would bring the boat if the weathers decent,something will bite.

wmcox
    Clinton, Iowa

Thanks for the updates. I appreciate it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.