Open Landing

• Jigmaster
    Superior,Wis

Which boat landing are still open around red wing

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

I am not for sure on all the landings but I know Everts Resort landing is always open. They have 3 ramps to make unloading and unloading more efficient on those fair weather days in the mid winter months. They have great minnows and probably anything else a guy would need for a few days on pool 4.

Check them out! I highly recomend them and I am sure several other FTR users would say the same thing.

Good luck!

Dustin

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

I also would suggest Everts. It is kinda half way up to the damn, and half down to redwing, also if the weather gets really nasty, you don’t have to far in either direction to run and get your boat out. One other note is they do a great job keeping it open so you can fish year round!!!!!!!!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

If it wasn’t so nice out, the only answer would be Evert’s!

I was looking at my fishing notes and this weekend last year the HIGH temps were in the 0-10 degree range. Went ice fishing of course!!

J.

JimL2
    Rochester, Mn

Jigmaster,

As winter progresses pretty much all the landings will be frozen over. The only place I know of that you can succesfully put in and take out your boat without any harm being done to it is Everts. The manager there does an excellent job of keeping the ramps clear of ice and debris. There is a boat launch fee of $7 I believe.

Good Luck

Jim L

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Baypoint is still open but they have taken out the dock.

greatplains
    Hudson, WI

Can’t beat the service at Everts! They keep the ramps is good shape, even help you launch if you need it! Nice people too.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I think all the Croix landings are still open but without docks so safe launching is left pretty much to those of us with “beater boats”…………………ever have a whole river to yourself? SWEET!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.