Canada fly-in

• krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

I am wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a reasonably priced Canada fly-in trip. Most likely we would be going for big pike, probably sometime at the end of June next year. It would most likely be a group of between 6-10 people. It would be much appreciated if anyone could help me out. If you could also include an approximate price as well as shelter (cabin, tent, etc) that would be great.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Try http://www.piketales.com it runs about $1000 a head, depending on how many days, we go 5 nights. One cabin per lake, 3 boats, but they vary too. Monster pike 40″ +, all the eye’s you can handle. I’ve been there twice, its a great time. Any questions, PM me. I am working on getting the outfitter to advertise here also. He is a customer of mine.

big g

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Check out Slate Falls Outpost…..fly into Lake St. Joe. It is a GREAT lake!! About 80 miles wide and 50 Miles north to south(all islands and bays) with only a handful of people allowed on at one time by Canadian NR ministry. Cant keep a walleye over 18″ or a pike over 28″. Walleye fishing is best I have ever seen and pike is nothing short of great either. Large #S of walleyes from 20-25 and alot of big pike over 40″ with the biggest being 45 1/2.
    Most groups up there are repeat business but I think he still gives somekind of small discount for a first year new group….he knows you will want to come back.
    Swerv

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

look at http://www.duenorthoutposts.com . If the northern fishing is as good as the walleye fishing you won’t be disappointed. i think it cost about 700.00 a head for 5 nights.

krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

Thanks for the help guys! Very helpful info.

shayla

Try a look at Mattice Lake Outfitters out of Armstrong, Ontario. I have fished with them and they definately have a quality operation. PM me for more info, otherwise a simple search on the internet will probably answer any questions you have. Good Luck!

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Here is what Slip is talking about.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.