pool 2 back waters

• carp chaser
    Twin Cities, MN

Anyone ever fish North Lake, Sturgeon L., Goose L., Birch L., Cannon L., Mud L., or Dead Sl. L.? These are all connected to the river between Hastings and Red Wing. They seem like good areas for white bass, crappie, gar, and various other species, maybe even muskies. I think Goose Lake is over 50 ft. deep or so, maybe good for cats? Frontenac also looks interesting.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

I thought that north and sturgeon are part of the pool 3 back waters…… the PUP and I fished North a few weeks back…. it was good for walleye at the time.. though it sounds like it may have died off some because of pressure since then…….

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

That is pool 3.

Mike

carp chaser
    Twin Cities, MN

OK, whatever. I don’t know the pool names cause I never fish there. How about Spring Lake or Pig’s Eye?

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Nevermind the details…………..JUST GET ME TO SOME FISH!!! LOL! C.C., gotta love that direct approach! :O)

MONGO
    Spring Valley, Wi.

My cousins ” bowfish” Pigs Eye lake (north of the 494 bridge on the east side of channel) and they shoot tons of carp out of there. Ive never been out with them but I have seen the 55 gallon barrel of carp after a evenings shoot. Use caution because it is very shallow, I know they use push poles with thir flat bottom boat.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

OK. Whatever.

Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.