Places to stay in Prairie du Chien area…???

• jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Hi…
    Are there any recommendations out there for fairly inexpensive places to stay in the Prairie du Chien area? It doesn’t have to be right in Prairie du Chien; just in that vicinity and preferably close to the river. We’d camp, but we’ll be fishing there in mid-October… so I think we’ll throw that option out this time! We’ll have two trucks and two boats there, so would need room for that.
    Thanks much!
    ~Jenn

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

1-800-329-7466 ias the number for the days inn in prairie du chien….. not to shabby!!!!!!
    Hey Jen, when are you gonna become local??

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Brisbo and the Delta have been good in the past. Lost valley and somehting like that on the south side of town is also easy to get in and out with a boat.
    jc

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Hey Mavzer…
    A couple more months and I’ll be there… just a few more things to finish up here before I move! I can’t wait!
    See ya later,
    Jenn

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Jenn,

What ya lookin for….

pool and a hot tub with breakfast ??

or just a clean roof over your head with plug ins and room for your toys ?

ec

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Ec….
    didn’t expect that response!!!! no on your first description….yes on your second description!!! I have a tournament there mid-October and my fishing partner and I need a place to crash and plug in the boats…the cheaper the better…. more money for lures and gas that way!
    ~Jenn

Ginny

Hi…

We are launching from St. Feriole Island, and fishing pools 9 and 10. Any other info on the area would be greatly appreciated. Really looking forward to fish the tourney in the area, have heard alot of great things, can’t wait.

Thanks;
    Ginny
    (Jenn’s partner)

ProV2
    Rochester,Mn

Jenn—-“More money for lures and gas” Wow got to love your priortys!!!!!!! Hey what’s this about becoming a local?? I have’nt heard about that….Later Pro V

basspack
    PdC, WI.

Any of the previously mentioned places will suit you well and treat you well. The bass guys that I fish with have stayed at the Brisbois, Delta and Holiday they have had no complaints. As we get closer to your tourney post again and I’m sure the local guys will have plenty of advise.

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Hey Randy…
    Yes, a few more months and I’ll be living some place between Red Wing and the Cities. I decided to leave teaching for a while and pursue some other interests.
    See ya!
    ~Jenn

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.