Pool 11 Help

• troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

I have a chance to get away and fish Pool 11 on Friday and Saturday. I know its a few days away , but any thoughts on the conditions around Guttenberg ? Thanks

dorancehefte
    Wisconsin

The water has been dropping quickly but the storm today is expected to reverse that for a few days. My grandsons and I have been having fun drifting with jigs along rocky banks. Catfish (channels, a blue and a flathead), sheep head, largemouth, smallmouth, bluegill, and a 36″ carp were brought to the boat. The boys caught a few fish off the bank in front of the cabins on Jack Oak too. But, time to take the boys home today.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Kinda dirty, swift slough might be cleaner and if a guy can get back by the hatchery the gills should be tearin it up. Any minor chutes should be producing stinkbait cats….good luck and let us know how the bite was

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Flatheads are biting, largemouth, also I’ve been picking up the random walleye and sauger. Caught a 32″ inch shovelnose sturgeon that I’m trying to get certified as the Wisconsin state record, too. So, yeah, the fish have been biting ok, good luck!

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Thanks guys ……… sounds like I better see how things go with the latest rains.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

I’ll be up there in an older Alumacraft with grampa. If you see us below the dam, make sure and say hi. Bring some one eyes and you should be good to go!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.