Evert”s calenders

• a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Are the 2013 Evert”s calenders available yet? I know someone who gotta have one

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

How do I get one ???

John Peterson
    Woodbury, Minnesota

Quote:

you can pick one up as soon as we get them or pm us with your shipping address and send 55.00 and we will mail them out as soon as we get them!

55.00 wow!

I am thinking typo.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

you can pick one up as soon as we get them or pm us with your shipping address and send 55.00 and we will mail them out as soon as we get them!

55.00 wow!

I am thinking typo.

Either that or these are the “special edition” ones for the boys in the back room crowd.

smokinbobo
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

Must be monthly pics of BK doing compromising things with those whiskered fish for that price….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Must be monthly pics of BK doing compromising things with those whiskered fish for that price….

That wasn’t to be talked about yet!!

John Peterson
    Woodbury, Minnesota

Quote:

the calender consists of 12 free launches,an 84.00 value for 50 bucks,if you dont want to come in and pick one up we can mail you one at 55 bucks last time i checked postage wasnt free or you can pay 84 bucks! plus you get an awesome calender with pictures of the resort throughout the seasons!And on top of that you get a dozen minnows,leaches,or crawlers with every launch!

Great Deal..now I remember from the past!

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Quote:

the calender consists of 12 free launches,an 84.00 value for 50 bucks,if you dont want to come in and pick one up we can mail you one at 55 bucks last time i checked postage wasnt free or you can pay 84 bucks! plus you get an awesome calender with pictures of the resort throughout the seasons!And on top of that you get a dozen minnows,leaches,or crawlers with every launch!

Wish I lived a bit closer and could make a few trips up that way. Are the launch passes good one each month or can a person use them anytime, till you use you twelve passes up?

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Quote:

Wish I lived a bit closer and could make a few trips up that way. Are the launch passes good one each month or can a person use them anytime, till you use you twelve passes up?

Use em as you like with no expiration date. It is a good deal

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Are the Captain Doo Doo,Bobble heads in yet?

I want one of those

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

hold package please We forgot to pick up last time we were down. We will be sure to get it along with prepay for 2013 calender

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

Steve or Kari, I don’t know if you talked with mother hen yet, I’ll be bringing the calenders up friday or saturday.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.