Pool 13

• jay

Does anyone fish in this area? I’ve spent a lot of time reading about the river, spent even more trying to figure it out and my success have not been good. I’m catching the occasional walleye but I’d like to catch them more consistently,Pool 13 is a close as I’m going to get to a place to fish Unfortunately there’s not alot of info out there for this pool. I’ve been looking to even join a club but can’t find one for that pool. I’m not looking for the magic answer just a place to start.

stevenoak

Iowa DNR weekly fishing report drops crumbs of general information. When trying to figure out an area. River fisherman will more likely feed you bad information. To send you down river. My best luck figuring out an area. Cancel your on-line shopping accounts. Find a local shop that has knowledgeable people working there. Buy all your stuff there and shop often and build a repour. Sure, it may cost a buck or two more. Visit and be friendly but don’t over stay your welcome. The better your luck, the more you buy, good business for them.

jay

Thanks! I do appreciate the response!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.