Pasha 2010

• arklite881south

NICE!! There is NO QUESTION that is my type of lake. I LOVE the remote fisheries, and believe without a doubt the chances of catching a true MONSTER increase tremendously!! Those are some Beautiful fish!! My GUESS is you MIGHT be snapping up those tank fish all by your lonesome too!!

Chad Thompson
    2 hours from Thunder Bay, Ontario

Nooooooooo…. who would do something like that???

FishingTraveler

I’m sitting up here at Northern Lights motel in Wawa anxiously waiting the last stage of our trip to Pasha Lake tomorrow morning. We are so close that I can smell the big fish waiting for us. Or maybe the smell is from me after driving through the night for 16 hours straight? Regardless, we’ll be sampling some Pasha fishing starting tomorrow. I’ll post a report when we get back.

arklite881south

WAY WAY COOL!! Get after those Pasha Beasts!!

FishingTraveler

The weather forecast continues to look worse and worse. Big cold front tomorrow and rain almost every day depending on which forecast you pay attention to. But we have been blessed with great weather on our previous Canadian fishing trips. So, I don’t want to complain. Just hope the weather doesn’t keep us from getting a good taste of the fishing offered by Pasha. Depending on the wireless access, I’ll try to give a mid-week report.
    Chris
    Fishing Traveler

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.