New Panfish Plastics At Thorne Bros!

• chriswallace
    Andover, MN

Came into the shop and could smell the new plastics as I walked in!

We just got our first shipment of J&S plastics in! These puppies rock! These plastics have the BEST glow out there right now! PERIOD! (Not to mention winning the upl on peltier and taking big fish with them…)

8 in a pack for $1.99!

We have the full color scheme and all four patterns!

These are a must have for every panfishermen! These little microplastics have been killing the pannies and perch for me this winter! I was really hoping to keep this to myself but after fishing with them, I had to try to get them in the store for others!

Heres a picture of the glow:

I typically am not even glowing these and just using the daylight glow em for me! You can get that super bright red or a real nice peach color!

Check em out guys. I suspect they will go faster than two tone little atoms!

get_hooked
    Dundee, Wi

Those look absolutely amazing!!!!

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Those look great Thanks for letting us know about them, I might have to try to order some for the new ice outing.

Dave

joshbfishn

Those look awesome!! I think I know of a spot or two where the gills and perch may not be able to pass up on those
    !!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Pretty neat Chris. What are some times and places you like to use glow plastics and lures. I have a few glow lures but about the only time they see some use is at night.

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/ SJU

they sure are sexy…..great that Thorne is now carrying them…

chriswallace
    Andover, MN

Quote:

Pretty neat Chris. What are some times and places you like to use glow plastics and lures. I have a few glow lures but about the only time they see some use is at night.

There is no wrong time to use them! My biggest complaint with plastics are the lack of a good glow.

They would take forever to get a decent charge and then they wouldnt last very long.

These babies I have been using with just a daylight charge and really liking them!

bucketmouth1
    Lancaster, WI

might have to order me a few of these

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

There are times when I will use are plastics and these babies look like they will fit the bill very well.

I guess more goodies for the fish.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.