What’s Working Now…

• corey_bechtold

It’s been a while since I have been actively posting but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been fishing.

While the family schedule has taken a bite out of some of the fishing it’s been a good thing. I have reached a point in my life where I really don’t care if I catch all the fish rather I just want the kids to have fun fishing and learn what I have learned in my years of fishing.

The “What’s Working Now” hasen’r really changed. It’s just that there are a few more colors and styles of baits that are working. Berkley Gulp baits have been working their way into my arsenal and the 2.5″ Minnows have been catching a lot of Crappies. Other than that the old Power Minnows and Power Tubes have been working great. The real test is going to be once the fish abandon the shallows and nest guarding. Let’s be truthful here. This time of year for Panfish is almost a no brainer. Anyone can go out and toss a bait around and catch fish. It will be a few weeks till the fish start focusing on feeding rather than reproducing so that’s when the real fishing starts. I’ll try and report how things go so till next time…

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.