Otter Rod Box $400+ Reward

• bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

I lost my Otter Rod Case last year on Lake Petenwell, while ice fishing off of Longview Point (across from Barnum Bay/ The Lure Bar on Z) on Christmas Eve; it fell out of the sled when coming off the ice. The Box had 6 rods, 7 reels, a bait box, & a few other small things inside. I am willing to pay $400 or possibly more if the box & rods/reels are returned to me, keep the bait box as a gratitude for returning it. I cherished those rods/reels as some are now obsolete & the reels were limited edition (special color 1st year production) & St. Croix only makes the rods in a silver addition now. The box consisted of: 4 of the old St. Croix Legend Gold rods with synthetic handles, cork trim, & 24k eyes & springs; the other two rods were 13 fishing wicked. The reels were Black Betty 6061, Teardrop, Ice Tech Razor Pro, & Wicked.

Please Message me if you have or know of my stuff, I’d just like it back I won’t be mad about you picking it up.

Thanks

Bryan Myers

So sorry to hear about your loss, I’ve been there myself it’s a HORRIBLE feeling. I hope somehow you can find who found them and get them back.

bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

Thanks I appreciate your empathy, I hope so also.

Matt Brookman
    Stillwater, MN

Still didn’t find it bud? Bummer… I wrote my name and address on my otter box right after you told me about that last year. Hope you get it back.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Bully if you haven’t already join the Pete and rock group and then repost just in case some of the guys don’t see this post. I almost scrolled past this thinking it was about purchasing a new box and getting reward points. Sorry about your loss.

bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

Nope, no luck yet. I already added it to that group at the same time I added it to the Ice Fishing forum.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Nope, no luck yet. I already added it to that group at the same time I added it to the Ice Fishing forum.

Nothing of this showing under the Pete and rock group you may want to repost there.

bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

Is there another forum section for Pete & Rock, cuz it’s showing up on my end? I get to it by going to Fishing Forum > Wisconsin Lakes & Rivers > Castle Rock & Petenwell Forum. It’s showing up as the latest/top post on my end…?

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Nothing of this showing under the Pete and rock group you may want to repost there.

bsully – I believe you two are looking at different threads.

IceAsylum may be talking about the “Group Forum” which you have to make a request in order to participate in and your talking about a regular thread which everyone can participate in.

Click on the tab at top of the page where it says “Groups”.
    Next click on “All Groups”. Scroll down until you find the Petenwell and Castle Rock Sportsman group. Click the “Request Membership” tab and whoever administers that group will give you permission to participate.
    From then on, that group will appear under a tab called “My Groups”. So in the future, you will click on the “My Groups” tab to enter that forum instead of the “All Groups” tab.

Good luck! Probably be a miracle but I hope you get your stuff back!

Mocha
    Park Rapids

I lost my Otter Rod Case last year on Lake Petenwell, while ice fishing off of Longview Point (across from Barnum Bay/ The Lure Bar on Z) on Christmas Eve; it fell out of the sled when coming off the ice. The Box had 6 rods, 7 reels, a bait box, & a few other small things inside. I am willing to pay $400 or possibly more if the box & rods/reels are returned to me, keep the bait box as a gratitude for returning it. I cherished those rods/reels as some are now obsolete & the reels were limited edition (special color 1st year production) & St. Croix only makes the rods in a silver addition now. The box consisted of: 4 of the old St. Croix Legend Gold rods with synthetic handles, cork trim, & 24k eyes & springs; the other two rods were 13 fishing wicked. The reels were Black Betty 6061, Teardrop, Ice Tech Razor Pro, & Wicked.

Please Message me if you have or know of my stuff, I’d just like it back I won’t be mad about you picking it up.

Thanks

Why are you looking now? Why not last winter?

Just curious….

bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

Thanks Joel!

StinkyCat I had stuff posted mostly year round & looked for it immediately the next day & couldn’t find it, then posted immediately. I had postings on various forum sites including this one, also all surrounding cities on Craigslist with no response. Now as the ice season is nearing again I became more involved with in-depth forums & noticed they have made updates to their website & couldn’t find my old posting to recirculate it, so I created a new one in hopes that someone is generous enough to return it before I go out & buy new things.

bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

Last year I also stopped at various bait shops, guides, & bars that surround the lake/spot I was fishing, still with no luck.

gary d
    cordova,il

bsully, try looking on iceshanty.com. Just another web-site all about ice fishing. Pretty good guys on there. Good luck!!!!

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Wow seems you have put a lot of effort into the recovery. Hope it turns up for you !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.