Ok so I waited until 3 pm

• tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

jester Sorry to offend you and your beloved cold spring baseball team.

Anyway, I’m assuming most missed the Twolves game tonight. Shame, great game with a lot of emotion… oh, and the Twolves pulled out the W on the road as an 8 point ‘dog. A lot more fun to watch the 2nd half of that Gophers game, yikes.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Here is what I watch for entertainment:

Vikings
    Pro football
    Wolves
    NBA playoffs
    Fishing vids on youtube
    Ping pong

Get a dam salary cap and I’ll catch a twins game again. Hockey is soccer on ice so nothing to see there! College sports do nothing for me.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

jester Sorry to offend you and your beloved cold spring baseball team.

Anyway, I’m assuming most missed the Twolves game tonight. Shame, great game with a lot of emotion… oh, and the Twolves pulled out the W on the road as an 8 point ‘dog. A lot more fun to watch the 2nd half of that Gophers game, yikes.

no worries, it take more than you to offend me!

By the way there are 2 teams here!

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

Last nights game was very entertaining.
    Wiggins went off while KAT fouled everyone in sight and threw his normal tantrums.
    Noel’s fall looked brutal, hope he is okay.

Hopefully they didn’t just play hard in Flip’s memory and can keep up the good play.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Where does golf end up on this list. It’s about a mile above the t wolves on my list. And I dont golf

hnd

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>
    professional basketball died when they stopped enforcing the rules

Hope you dont take offense to this, just genuinely curious. You cant handle the occasional non-traveling call in the NBA but you can handle what we see in college basketball? Inconsistent whistles, incredibly soft foul calls every time down the floor, timeouts every two minutes, and frankly, very poor quality of basketball. Theres absolutely no flow to the game either.

Cant wait for someone to come in here and tell me that they dont play defense in the NBA.. or that its fixed rotflol

There is literally holding and offensive pass interference on almost every football snap. but guys want to complain about traveling.

and college basketball without the tournament nobody would watch. its generally bad basketball.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>
    professional basketball died when they stopped enforcing the rules

Hope you dont take offense to this, just genuinely curious. You cant handle the occasional non-traveling call in the NBA but you can handle what we see in college basketball? Inconsistent whistles, incredibly soft foul calls every time down the floor, timeouts every two minutes, and frankly, very poor quality of basketball. Theres absolutely no flow to the game either.

Cant wait for someone to come in here and tell me that they dont play defense in the NBA.. or that its fixed rotflol

Have you seen James Harden play? He carries and travels multiple times every time he holds the ball for 24 seconds and then shoots a step back 3, and the same could be said for Steph Curry and about 35% of all offensive “sets” in the NBA. College Basketball definitely has too many timeouts (same # as the NBA btw), but the quality of play (which is different than the quality of talent) is significantly higher in college than the NBA simply because most college teams actually have to run an offense rather than hand it to their best player to dribble the shot clock down and go 1 on 1. They don’t play defense in the NBA, at least not until the end of the quarter/halves. And it is fixed by the players, not individual games, but by creating super teams that allow for 1-3 teams to have a chance at a championship every year.

FryDog62

Where does golf end up on this list. It’s about a mile above the t wolves on my list. And I dont golf

I love golf…

…it keeps thousands of the unworthy out of my favorite fishing spots.. ;)

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I love golf…

…it keeps thousands of the unworthy out of my favorite fishing spots.. ;)

[/quote]

That’s how I keep the family away when I want a nap on the couch. I actually started enjoying it after a few times of doing it

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

I have seen James harden play. Sure, you see a video online about him getting away with some double stepback move that the ref misses. But to act like he does this on a regular basis proves you dont watch him play, you just see his highlights. Curry too. College basektball has like 4 TV timeouts a half, dont they? Thats 8ish timeouts a game, not including what the coaches use. No way the NBA tops that (despite them having a longer game).

If you dont like the players drama, the whining about calls that dont go their way, liberal coaches making comments, etc i understand why you wouldnt follow the NBA. But to act like its fixed, they dont play defense, or acting like college is any different with building “super teams” then so be it. You live in the state of hockey after all crazy doah

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.