NO WAKE !!!

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Amazing the amount of people including law enforcement that pay no attention to the NO WAKE rule set up on the St. Croix river during high water.

Lot’s of people fishing from Prescott to the Bluffs Regional Park, any reports?

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Everyone thinks they are above the law. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves…

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Think it’s more not knowing than purposely breaking.

Saw one guy between obrien and osceala cruising in his white pro guide, but that was it.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Think it’s more not knowing than purposely breaking

If you’re out fishing in these kind of conditions I’d assume you’re either a seasoned vet who should know better, or a complete noob without a clue. Either way, no excuse.

I fish the Croix mostly LATE in the fall on weekdays when it’s mostly experienced anglers on the water, and I see this crap all the time at Hudson Narrows. Just because boat traffic is at a minimum does not mean the laws don’t apply.

buschman
    Pool 2

I have not heard how the bite was down that way.. We ended up on Pool 2 instead of the Croix. Thought it was the better decision but was not good fishing at all on the Sippi for us.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Fishing was SLOW for us around the Hudson channel and bay on Saturday… Only saw one boat ignoring the no wake rule.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.