No Glow Recommendations

• fishingchallenged

I’m looking to add another no glow camera. I’ve been pretty happy with the quality of my Stealth cameras, but would like a faster trigger time. Quality has been excellent. Hoping to be in the $125 price point.

Bushnell  Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow
    Stealth G45NGMAX
    Moultrie A900i
    Bushnell Core No Glow
    Exodus Lift II(sold out)

I saw a post by Pat on the DS version of the Core. Those are closer to $200. I know the Bushnell Essential is popular here, but no glow is important to me.

Anyone running any of the above that can shed experience in how happy they are with them?

Thanks

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I do not have any No-Glow Cams but I do have 6 of the Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low Glow Cams and I have not had a single issue with any of them. Below is a reply in another thread about trail cams.

“I have 6 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low Glow Trail Cams, I do not remember how old all of them are but I bet the oldest one is at least 5 years old if not older. They all still work great never have had an issue with one of them not working. Like Grouse said battery life is awesome I use lithium’s and they last for over a year. I only run pics on mine instead of videos because videos do eat up the batteries allot sooner then the pics. I also picked these up when they were on sale for $100 or less. Not sure if they even make these anymore but they look exactly like the Essential.”

Reef W

I have four of the “Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow Trail Camera” which are $129 at https://www.bhphotovideo.com

They’re the only ones I’ve used so I can’t really compare them to anything. My only serious complaint is that daytime pictures are almost always dark, much darker than the video that it takes right after and look great. I haven’t figured that out yet but it’s very odd and really bugging me.

For nighttime I attached a couple pictures as examples. Motion is a bit blurred but there is an option to increase shutter speed at the expense of brightness that I haven’t tried yet.

Attachments:
    1. 11080023.jpg

2. 11080001.jpg

3. 11080039.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.