New Products for 2017-2018 Ice Season

• lrott2003
    Wisconsin

let’s here the buzz about some new stuff that I probably don’t need but will ultimately try since I just like trying stuff.
    I think I have seen custom jigs and spins has a new tungsten lure and the hair jigs have been upgraded.

Let me hear what others have heard and what they are excited about.

I heard new flashers from vexilar????

Bass_attack

Ice fishing anti itch cream because it’s only August 1

hless_jon
    SW Wisconsin

Ice fishing anti itch cream because it’s only August 1

Perfect !!! I think I need some of that because the itch is starting

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Those glow shot spoons from northland look interesting since you don’t have to recharge them all the time. Will be awesome for stained water and night fishing.

Garrett Van Gorden

Anybody know if the Clam auger plate this year will be with or without the gear reduction gearbox? That will likely determine if I buy or not. The gearbox adapter last year cost as much as the whole plate!

Garrett Van Gorden

trekr200, Yes that’s what I would like to buy, however that is from the 2016 catalog and I cant find it in stock anywhere, I know they had issues with the powdered metal gears last year, and now are offering machined gears in the gearbox. I’m hoping there wont be a price jump because of that change in gears. At the very least I wan to get the basic plate and use it on my 6′ Lazer hand auger.

This is my down time of the year so I wish the ice fishing gear would be available this time of year, as soon as hunting comes I am busy and once I fill the gun season tag, I try and icefish that second weekend of deer season. Its frustrating that most of the stores are not stocked until basically December!

I need my fix! doah applause

monticatgeek
    Monticello, MN

Garrett,

go to the Clam website and order the plate and gear box separately and then go and buy yourself a 8 inch lazer hand auger separately too. by buying the pieces separately you will save $10 to $20 on the whole setup. cost would be even lower if you could find a used lazer hand auger that was in good shape. as for the combo price it is still retailing at $249.99 this year (so no change in price). as for getting the combo on the website this year it is listed as sold out because this years supply has already been bought up by the major retailers so to get the combo you would need to buy it from a retailer.

Kevin Konitzer

Ultimate Tip Ups!
    -Worlds most sensitive tip up
    -Heated
    -Auto Jigging
    -Long range radio alert

Attachments:
    1. 60995814-7E0B-48CB-9D90-F9F56C58EA8A.jpeg

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.