New license for boat with registrar closed

• slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Is it possible to renew the boat license with the registrar closed? I dragged my feet getting new stickers for the ole red thunder and now it looks like the ice will be off quick.

toddrun

I was able to get new watercraft registrations through the Scott County Gov’t center using their drop box outside. I did this for a new (used) boat, which took a few visits and back and forth, to get the correct paperwork to fill out, but it was completed. I also got new registration for a paddleboard, which is ridiculous, but required.

What I could not get done, was license for the trailer, as that is DMV, not DNR, and they have haulted service. So I have to wait for that.

By the way, if you use the drop box, use a water proof envelope, it fills with water and completely ruined my documentation, including the bill of sale I had.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Call around from what heard some are open, but not all are helping with boat stuff only cars. A friend told me Ramsey and Brooklyn Park off of Shingle Creek Pkwy is doing the boat stickers

Smoker
    Blaine, Minnesota

I did my small boat and and atv online a couple of days ago. No issues whatsoever. I did take a screen shot of both conformation numbers and stored them on my phone for proof of purchase until stickers come in the mail.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Sorry guys I was misinformed. None are open, however you can do it online my friend just got his, we are hitting the water Sunday.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Online is pretty cool. You see all the items you have licensed and when they expire. Usually doesn’t take long to get your stickers.

Alagnak Pete
    Lakeville

I picked up another boat about 6 weeks ago and the dealer sent the registration in and still haven’t seen a sticker.

Dave maze
    Isanti

I renewed my boat license online last friday. The stickers were in my mailbox today. Couldn’t be any easier.

Pauleye
    Onamia

I got my license through a drop box at the Brainerd DMV. The process only took a few days.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.