new jigs to try

• tanner voeller

want to see everyone else’s feedback on jigs they want to try this year under the ice!

I just picked up the acme hyperglide with the built in wings that deploy out when the jig is falling

also got the z-viber micro, looked like a sweet bait to try for aggressive crappie

bigpike

A thread earlier was talking up the VMC moustache jig. I’m gonna try it.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I’m going to give the Go Devils a try this year.

Coletrain27

Excited to try my new dinner bells

slipperybob
    Lil'Can, MN

One I need to try out is Northland’s Forage Minnow Dart jig head.

tanner voeller

care to share a link for those? haven’t heard of them and a google search doesn’t bring me to them

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have a few hyper glides and love them. Just was using one the other night for open water shallow eyes

Rich Stuhr
    South Dakota

My hole hopping tactics this year will be based on using #3 UL Rippin’ Raps and Acme Rattlin’ Google Eye jigs.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I like buying new tackle as much as the next guy but finally convinced myself – jigs sink/bobbers float. And fish don’t think. Within reason of coarse.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>dandorn wrote:</div>

care to share a link for those? haven’t heard of them and a google search doesn’t bring me to them

These were the ticket circa 2003.

Often called Glo or Glow Devils the Go Devils were a product of Scenic Tackle out of Bemidji MN.

I’m pretty sure the Go Devils became the Lightnin’ Vertiglo Spoon at Custom Jigs and Spins.

I still use 1/8 oz. Go Devils every time out. They still work!

Attachments:
    1. 550E6599-CE66-468D-A87B-C0A9F661C4A4.png

2. 31295CAC-7F99-49B1-9305-0E1E3F0DF268.png

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

That’s a great example, that is poured by almost every company. They even used a cheap eye.

tanner voeller

I have a few hyper glides and love them. Just was using one the other night for open water shallow eyes

what are your go to colors? i picked up fire tiger and the pink and yellow one

tanner voeller

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tanner voeller wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>dandorn wrote:</div>

These were the ticket circa 2003.

Often called Glo or Glow Devils the Go Devils were a product of Scenic Tackle out of Bemidji MN.

I’m pretty sure the Go Devils became the Lightnin’ Vertiglo Spoon at Custom Jigs and Spins.

I still use 1/8 oz. Go Devils every time out. They still work!

thanks for the link!! i’ll have to pick a couple of these up and give them a shot. seems to me the old style tackle catches more fish than the new stuff most days

SW Eyes

I’d love to get ahold of some of the size 33 Frostbite Tantrum rattle baits. Anyone know what’s going on with those?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.