New Innovations for Tip Up Light

• lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I was looking through past threads on tip up lights and nothing really has been spoken on in last couple of years. Anyone care to share what they are running for tip up lights. I don’t need alarms just lights. Thanks in advance.

I did find that northern lite beaver dam I was looking for but they are about $80 so I am thinking of just using the lights as I have about 10 beaver dams right now.

Thanks in advance.

SconnieFib

I have ran a few different brands that attach to the flag and light up when the flag goes vertical, but I like the Lighthouse Enterprises brand because you can see if your spindle is spinning or not as you walk up to it. It just has a set screw that locks the light onto the top of the “T-Bar” and a magnet attaches to the flag. Price wise it’s right there with the other lights as well, and the only downside is that you would not be able to use it with an Ifish Pro.

Lighthouse Enterprises Tip Up Light

SconnieFib

Lighthouse Tip-Up Light

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

Hey thanks. I would not be using with an i fish pro so this will be good I will check it out. Appreciate you getting back to me.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Reflective tape, and a headlamp have been doing me great. I tried lights but the tape works wY better.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I am thinking of adding those to some of my tip ups. Glad to know that works well.

Reed

I use the small glow sticks that come with the Northland Glow lures.

KP
    Hudson, WI

I just bought one of these for this winter https://www.amazon.com/Just-Tip-up-Light/dp/B07NC24H5T

I have had terrible luck with the ones listed above so hopefully this works better. I have messed around with it and so far I think it will great but just need the ice to get here for the final rating.

Reflective tape is also a good way as well

LabDaddy1

$80 for a tip up light? You’ve got to be kidding me

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I have three of the just the tip… they seem to work well. Might go back to those if nothing else comes up better.

maddogg

Here is all you need.
    Blue Tipz | Tip Up Alert Wireless Transmitter Smartphone Notifications

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.