New Hbird units coming

• gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Do I see the dreaded info boxes gone on those shots of the 12?? Is the type and size adjustable?

JAnderson

The info boxes at every customizable I am hearing. You can select certain read outs, have them minimized to the bottom, or turn them off altogether.

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

What are the best hummingbird units available today ?
    I had been checking into the Lowrance HDS Gen 2’s and so forth but may just be going H_Bird and minkota. I dont know much at all about H-birds so I am looking to learn.
    Thank you
    James W

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

The photos I have seen on the new units show the customizable readouts on the 12 but the other units show the same old readout boxes. Is this true. Hard to believe customizable readouts would only be availble on the 12.Supposed to be released in a couple of weeks.

Attachments:
    1. 10.jpg

2. 12.jpg

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

We have Helix 10 and 12 on display here at SBC in Ramsey, if you wanna push buttons.

On a side note, will cost you a bakers dozen of baked goods to view them. Dean made me say it!!!!

Jason Beaulieu

I just took a picture of the Helix 9 and Helix 10. You can adjust your “digital readouts” to three different formats: OFF, OVERLAY, and BOXES.

I snapped a picture of what the OFF and OVERLAY layouts look like, the “BOXES” would be like the Helix 10 pictured above.

Hope this helps a bit!

Attachments:
    1. Helix-9-and-10.jpg

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Can these be networked through an ethernet hub with a legacy unit like the 1199?

crave2fish
    NULL

I’ve read or watched a video on this recently and yes, you can network core series with the Helix. Look on Humminbird’s site under frequently asked questions…Lots of good information to be gleened. They also respond to emails within a few days.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.