Never forget

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Take time to say a short prayer for all those who lost their lives.

Special thanks to all the first responders some of whom gave their lives.

Dan
    Southeast MN

One of the most significant days in American history. It changed so much of the way we do things and look at things. I enlisted in the army in 2002 when I was elegible, spent 8 1/2 years there, and have worked in critical infrastructure security ever since. So basically my employment my entire adult life and the way it’s managed/handled as well as those around me is dramatically different than if we had not been attacked on 9/11. The way our military is organized has changed, TSA was created, the way we’re allowed to travel has changed, and a whole lot of other things have changed as a result.

Back to OP point, for those who were killed by terrorists I hope they rest in peace and I think and pray for their families. The attack of 9/11/01 was a horrible thing that I wish had never happened, but the overwhelming patriotism, unity, and reslience shown was truly 100% American.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

One of the most significant days in American history. It changed so much of the way we do things and look at things. I enlisted in the army in 2002 when I was elegible, spent 8 1/2 years there, and have worked in critical infrastructure security ever since. So basically my employment my entire adult life and the way it’s managed/handled as well as those around me is dramatically different than if we had not been attacked on 9/11. The way our military is organized has changed, TSA was created, the way we’re allowed to travel has changed, and a whole lot of other things have changed as a result.

Back to OP point, for those who were killed by terrorists I hope they rest in peace and I think and pray for their families. The attack of 9/11/01 was a horrible thing that I wish had never happened, but the overwhelming patriotism, unity, and reslience shown was truly 100% American.

Great post Dan and thank you for your service!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Well said! waytogo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.