3rd quarter KANSAS 69 HUSKERS 31

might B something goin bad in NE

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

Looks like the cheer leaders are about to go in,

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Council Bluffs who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in a suburb of Des Moines and
    one of my sisters, who lives in Ames, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Iowa City.

I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Bettendorf for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting trial on charges of sexual misconduct with his
    three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Davenport. She is still a part time ‘working girl’.

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin, who is a Cornhusker fan?

Signed,
    Worried About My Reputation

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

This must be true. I heard it from a very reliable source. Nick, the guy who told me has a second cousin who’s ex-wife’s new husbands son in law is a janitor in the University Book Store. Told you it was a close reliable source!! Anyway, it is more than a rumor, as it sounds that Bill Callahan will not be fired, but will resigning to take another coaching position.

Bill was as recently as last week approached by the US Olympic committee to come on board full time. It is further rumored that he will become the head coach for the illustrious US bobsled team. After an interview with Olympic officials they were unbelievably impressed with the manner in which Callahan is able to get a team to go downhill faster than any coach in modern history.?

Todd_NE

My thoughts for the weekend. If Iowa State can beat them, so can we. I see goal posts going down Vine Street…

chomps
    Sioux City IA

todd, I’d have to agree, although I-State is improving and the Huskers seem to be going the opposite direction.

Todd_NE

Chomps,

I’m just kidding, I actually went to HS in Kansas and have some KSU credit hours way back in my past. I have no idea about this game. I was shocked KSU tanked at ISU but then again they almost be OU. Nebraska could score 50 and lose by 30 is my other concern.

Thank the L above that KU didn’t score at all with 11 minutes to go. 90 was within reach at that point.

I think Craig Bohl’s team could beat NU this year as amazing as that sounds. (They already beat Minn)

What is amazing is my hometown Smith Center, last I knew they’d won 50 straight games and had scored 644 points this year while giving up…. ZERO. They scored 72 in the first quarter the other night.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.