Lake McConaughy Walleye Classic

• seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

Only two weeks left until the Fisher Roofing Walleye Classic to be held on beautiful Lake McConaughy. Now is the time to get your entries in, as there is a $30.00 late fee after August 4th. For more information post your questions here or go to http://www.fishtowin.com.

As of today we have teams from five different states,get your team in and test your skills on somewhat of a regional basis.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’m in! Can’t wait for this one to get here. Looks like I’ll get 3 days of prefishing in before the tournament. 5 days of walleye fishing!

orion94
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

unfortunately I am gonna have to miss this one . Good luck to all. Best hopes for a great/safe weekend. Rip some lips guys…

pete meister
    Nebraska

The MULLET and I will be there.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

The MULLET and I will be there.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’m heading out that way this afternoon.

Who else will be there?

seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

Ben,
    Leland and I will be taking both boats out on thursday morning. There should be plenty of teams from Colorado there, as half of the field is CO boats and a lot of the teams I’ve talked to have been there since Saturday.
    There are seven states represented as of this morning, which makes the Nebraska teams, almost, the minority .

It looks like we are not going to reach the magical number of 125. So as of today we are planning on paying out over 90%, which will make the cash prizes very good.

I’ll see you out there, hope you get some of the good fish found .

walleye4
    On the Water

Are there any big names fishing this one? Both pro circuits are off this week and thought maybe a few might come.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Isn’t the PWT fishing the Bays de Noc this weekend? Sorry I won’t be making it out Bill but the rules say that it is a two man tourney and I don’t think me and myself count.

walleye4
    On the Water

I just found out that the PWT does have a tourney this week so there probably won’t be any guys off the Pro Circuit there.

GOOD LUCK Ben & Pete!!!!!!!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

I’m heading out that way this afternoon.

Who else will be there?

I’ll see ya out there on Wed afternoon!!

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

There aren’t any walleye left.You just met them going east down the canal as you came west.They are using them to fertilize those corn fields out east.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.