Want to go fishing this weekend?

• walleye4
    On the Water

I am wanting to go fishing this weekend and need some company. Anyone willing to help with the gas and wants to catch some fish, let me know. I want to go on Saturday to either Sherman or Harlan. If we go to Harlan, we would be chasing white bass and walleye. If we hit Sherman, it will be for white bass, crappie, and walleye. I can’t guarantee that we will catch a million fish but sure we can get something to bite! Or if you don’t want to travel that far, we can hit a few places over by Johnson’s lake for crappie. I know I can catch a million fish over there cause I was just there last weekend and hammered them(Check my fishing report)!

If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP so we can work out the Details. I plan on leaving really early so we can be on the water at SUN-UP!

walleye4
    On the Water

Come on guys! Someone has got to want to go fishing! If your worried about the weather, bring your rain gear.

PS – I will even have a RADIO to listen to the huskers game.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Greg I’d take you up on it but it’s opening day for early teal season and I’ve been seeing tons of teal lately. Somebody should jump on this deal. If I could do it I’d say lets go to Sherman. That lake is my favorite.

walleye4
    On the Water

Seat is filled! Maybe we can hook up and hit Sherman yet this fall. That would ROCK!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

How was the fishing??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.