Need roofer

• foulpole18
    North Branch, MN

For anybody know a roofer in the north metro. I’m located in North Branch. Have a leak in my roof I need to get repaired.

No better resource than here. Thanks in advance

onestout
    Hudson, WI

For anybody know a roofer in the north metro. I’m located in North Branch. Have a leak in my roof I need to get repaired.

No better resource than here. Thanks in advance

If you have a leak it is more than likely from the plumbing than the rain this year or lack there of. I am of no help for roofers in the area.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Call Rod at A-Line roofing out of Anoka, He has been doing our family’s roofs and is the best priced and does a great job. 61two-849-7706

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Back in a good old days I used to run down roof leaks. The homeowners used to love it when I went on their roof because once I was up there that leak was now mine.

Then I tried a new tactic. I told them I could fix their roof by replacing it.

I’m happy to say I have repaired the leak successfully 100% of the time since then.

munchy
    NULL

Check with Sharon, I hear she’s a pro!

Sharon
    SE Metro

LOL thanks for the shout out guys! But the real pro is Dan ( @pailofperch ). I’m just an amateur roofer. 😉

foulpole18
    North Branch, MN

Thanks for the replies. I’ll make some calls today

JEREMY
    BP

I get calls everyday about my roof cause we had some hail a few weeks back. Give me your number and i can forward all them annoying basstards to you.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I get calls everyday about my roof cause we had some hail a few weeks back. Give me your number and i can forward all them annoying basstards to you.

Ha, with the Hail Apps they have now the storm chasers are calling before it stops raining.

matt

Have fixed alot of roof leaks.Some caused by poor workmanship but the vast majority simply need a new roof.When its the case of a new roof being needed the repairs we do last quite awhile and stop the leak.After a month or even a week another leak develops and customer calls and says the repair you did is leaking again even tho it was explained their roof is shot.You go back and its a new leak in a different area.Alot of times we end up replacing the whole roof not long after a repair.I could recommend a guy but I dont want to drive all the way to North Branch to help,lol.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.