need help finding this

• traumatized
    eastern iowa

Hello, I recently purchased a jon boat for small interior rivers here. I want to mount a transducer on the transom but not drill it in. Going to be in shallow and want to remove it at times. On a previous boat I had on of these (picture) and worked great. I would like to get another one but can not find one anywhere. Anyone have one laying around? Know where I can get one? Have a alternative product.? I don’t want to make anything, prefer a manufactured unit. Need to know where on is in stock. I’ve found them several places but out of stock. Thank you for any help.

Attachments:
    1. Sully-Portable-Transducer-Bracket.jpg

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

Not seeing any link or picture, but you could try using a suction cup? We do this on our Canada fly-in trips and it serves our purposes for very cheap.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

You have a couple options:
    Suction cup mounts (as others have stated) or a portable transducer bracket like this one from Amazon.
    I made one very similar to the picture with stuff laying around my garage, works great for my jon boat.

Attachments:
    1. 81KSajWSMqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

I put a suction cup directly on my transducer. It sticks to any boat. Don’t forget the safety line if you use an outboard or trolling motor.

In slider’s pic the cup would bolt right on the left transducer bracket.

jetdriver
    Hudson WI

I use an old transome trolling motor shaft and mount

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

If you are down by Lacrosse MG can weld a adjustable transducer bracket on for you. It slides up and down for adjustment.

traumatized
    eastern iowa

sliderfishn you apparently have a lot more stuff lying around your garage than I do.

traumatized
    eastern iowa

Lacrosse is a good two hours for me. thanks though

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.