Muskie(?) bites 11 year old girl.

• CaptainMusky

Now that looks like a Muskie bite.

The first one….? rotflol rotflol not a chance!

I agree! I read somewhere recently that the other story was a coverup and it was actually caused by a prop. Now, looking at the wounds, I wouldn’t have guessed a prop either, but who knows.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

A blood thirsty Muskie!

Gather the posse!!

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Have a hard time believing the first one was from a prop after looking at the pictures.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Could be a prop. It looks like a manatees back. To me that seems more plausible than a muskie or otter.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

For the love of all things good let my family find out nothing of this incident.

Yea, my wife will never hear of this.

On another note, I have an idea for the hot new lure this year…

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

I heard of a Tiger Muskie biting a guys foot back 20+ years ago near Dodgeville WI. The guy was out in a canoe with his feet in the water and when he pulled his feet out of the water after getting bit the fish came in the canoe. The fish was undersize and he didn’t have a fishing license. The DNR finally dropped the fines but I don’t remember if they let the guy have the fish back. He tried to get the DNR to pay for his medical expenses and that was denied.

tim hurley

Ok so 1o,ooo+ lakes in MN, thousands swimming in these thousands of lakes and we get how many reports of musky bites? 2?, 5 tops. Am I right here? 2 are from the SAME lake. But the FIRST one according to some was NOT from a musky but the second one was-how about a rogue musky out there, get that guy from the original Jaws to hunt that ‘ski down! (not the same lake and I take it all back)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.