Moving, my loss your gain….

• usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Just got my 2011 Skidoo Rendgade 600 Rev XP last year, had the fab shop add the monster otter box that pins on and off very easily and I am being transferred to Hill AFB. So, I need to sell it. Has reverse, new Battery(last month), Brand New spare belt, tow hitch, hand warmers, and rear trunk.

Pulls extremely well, used it last year at LOW to yank a 4 wheeler out of a snow bank with out any sweat! With myself and a friend pulling our two sleds had no problem with a cruising speed of 30 plus. Top speed on this sled is 65 mph. So you can cruise with your friends if you want but this is not a race sled. Fired right up in -20 weather, nice thing with EFI and 4 stroke!

Trailer is a 2009 aluma with LED lights, one ski tie down, new spare tire, track runners and mat installed last year.

For now I live near Hayward WI but work in the Minneapolis Metro area. Can deliver anywhere between.

$6500 for it all! call me with any questions. 7156994304

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0598.jpg

2. IMG_0692.jpg

3. IMG_0690.jpg

4. IMG_0597.jpg

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Trailer is gone, sled is still up for sale. $5500.00

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Ttt…. Snow is flying today up here in Cable. Won’t be long now, this is a good machine that will work well for fishing

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Ttt, had it out driving around the property with the kids, nice machine people! Will work really well for someone.

Attachments:
    1. image42.jpeg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.