Mortars on the lake

• Greg Perz

Anyone know the d-bags shooting off mortars just off 3 mile reef? I’m all for a good time but…..

craig s

Is friday night! Let the party start peace

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Anyone know the d-bags shooting off mortars just off 3 mile reef? I’m all for a good time but…..

We know, you didn’t know there was going to be a party and you didn’t pick up your share of the fun. Anyone crazy enough to be on that lake in this weather should be joining to fun not harping about it. Fireworks on the ice would have to be beautiful.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

That’s one reason I try to avoid weekends out there. And this year it seems it’s only gotten worse as I’ve been hearing numerous reports of malfeasance. Crazy stuff going on now out there. Drunks going 60 mph out there in the middle of the night, almost crashing into fish houses.

The word is out it’s the hottest lake now for lot’s of big fish and close enough to the pent up frustrated “citiots”…ha ha. tongue
    A guy plans to head up Friday night and bring his buddies…who have more interest in “lighting the candle” than fishing.

But…you know? This is been going on for generations. There’s always “those guys” mad

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

rotflol rotflol rotflol Mortars rotflol rotflol rotflol

as long as it’s not strobes. rotflol rotflol rotflol

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

rotflol rotflol rotflol Mortars rotflol rotflol rotflol

as long as it’s not strobes. rotflol rotflol rotflol

They’re probably shooting them at some guy’s strobe.

Grouse

deertracker

I think I know the group. I have to work this weekend otherwise I would have been there. coffee
    DT

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I’ll confess…..

I’ve shot alot of mortars while on the ice on Devil’s lake ND. No night bite, so you’re not ruining anyone’s fishing, and it either shuts the coyotes up, or gets em really wild!

B-man

Didn’t hear the mortars last night, but a 3 a.m. some dipshit was doing hot laps with a straight piped sled…..

His shack was 100 yards away and his buddies were standing outside.

One time he came within 50′ of my shack…..full throttle straight pipes….at 3 a.m.

After a few rounds I finally opened the window and screamed “shut the F@$# UP!!”

His buddies heard me and yelled back an apology. That was the end of it.

I’m all for a good time too, but if you’re going to be obnoxious to the point of bothering other people, don’t set up by other people…..

If they would have kept at it, I was going to wait a few hours and calmly walk over and turn off their propane tank and toss the keys to the sled in the snow…..

There’s a lot of lake for you to be retarded on your own……

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

What a dumpster fire! Shame it has to happen on such a jewel of a resource.

I’m so glad I work long shifts straight-weekends and don’t have to put up with that stuff. I’ll be up there Monday and it’ll be a ghost town.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I was further west and didn’t hear them…thankfully. But furnace running and radio on low keeps a lot of noise out. Did see a stupid number of strobe lights though…so I kept driving until it was just me and another house.

I’m jealous of those that are able to go up during the week and avoid the weekends.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Anyone have a drone to get a video of the strobes?

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Now we can look forward to a shitpost about drones on Mille Lacs lake. toast

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What time were the fire works going off ?

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

Now we can look forward to a shitpost about drones on Mille Lacs lake. toast

rotflol Too real man!!!

404 ERROR
    MN

as long as it’s not strobes.

Some dingleberry had his red and blue strobes going all night long out of hunters…thought it was a cop at first…

I never heard any mortars and was out right on the very north tip of 3 mile on Friday night/Saturday morning. Fish weren’t biting anyways so we moved to the other side of the lake and hammered em…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.