One of Minnesota Rivers Finest (Vid Clip)

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I looked at the last 2 years on the 15th. Both were mid to upper 50s for lows and upper 70s to mid 80s for highs. I love global warming.

alan34
    MN

That is one awesome fish there Larry. Great job.

brandy
    Minneapolis, MN

Quote:

the 15th?????
    ooo boy, that’s a night after our BPCL. Might be tough to pull off.

I’m sure everyone would understand if you can’t. It’s gotta get tiring staying out all night and bringing in a winner every contest.

rushing
    Mn

Quote:

I guess I could probably pull it off, but I tell ya what, an all nighter on Sept 15 could get mighty cold

They make these new things called warm clothes they help fight off the cold. Might be able to make it the 15th if I find a partner and get the night off of work.

larry_haugh
    MN

Hey Rushing!!!!
    Welcome to the MN river forum!!!!

Send Andrude a PM. He was looking for a partner last I heard.
    He gets lucky once in a while
    Shamu has a partner lined up already. I mentioned it the next day and he had found one the day prior.
    Lets see how we do when were split up. Can\\\’t be any worse than when were together.
    was a good time the other night. Thanks for coming up!!!

aanderud

I\’m going to be in Wisconsin that weekend at a weekend-long bachelor party with a buddy from Iowa. I actually lined up Shamu to sub for me on BPCL the 14th. I told the guy lining it up that there were 2 cattin events that weekend but he didn\’t seem to care

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

Quote:

Quote:

I guess I could probably pull it off, but I tell ya what, an all nighter on Sept 15 could get mighty cold

They make these new things called warm clothes they help fight off the cold. Might be able to make it the 15th if I find a partner and get the night off of work.

Nice first post……thats the last time I save a piece of chicken for you

I was just stating concerns for others

I think anyone who knows me would have a hard time calling me a fair weather fisherman

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.