Blackdog

• dfresh
    Fridley, MN

I know I just posted about St. Peter, but since that is out of the question I thought I’d ask about Blackdog.

Anybody been down there since it stopped raining? I was there last Thursday and shore fished it no problem. Just wondering if this recent rain pushed the river back up over the road.

Any help would be great.

larry_haugh
    MN

Hey DFresh
    IF I recall correctly they will close down blackdog road if the water level reaches 702.
    I’m trying to post a site for you so you can check out local projected river levels. (unable to do so at this moment)
    Anyways, its projected to hit 701.5 by next mon.
    Currently its at 697.71 rising about a foot a day.
    I’ll see if there is a way to get this link in here.
    OR you can do a search under NOAA also known as. “National Weather Service and Advanced hydrologic prediction service.
    good luck.
    Larry

Moderators if you see this. Maybe you could give some pointers on how to copy links in our messages. Or do you need special permissions to do that.
    Thanks

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Thanks Larry. It was closed about three weeks ago when I was down there, but there was obvious flooding all over the place. i just fished it last Thursday with limited success and it wasn’t too high.

larry_haugh
    MN

I know what you mean. I fished it about 2 weeks ago Flooded. I parked under the 35w bidge and walked to the first spillway when they had the closed signs up on blackdog.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Moderators if you see this. Maybe you could give some pointers on how to copy links in our messages. Or do you need special permissions to do that.
    Thanks

You can copy links, etc. Use the short-cut key method.

Highlight any text you’d like to copy by holding down the “left click” and dragging the mouse. Once you have the text you want to copy highlighted, press CTRL + C (at the same time.) You just copied your text.

To paste… put your mouse cursor where your want the text to go and press CTRL + V.

Presto.

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks

You can copy links, etc. Use the short-cut key method.

Highlight any text you’d like to copy by holding down the “left click” and dragging the mouse. Once you have the text you want to copy highlighted, press CTRL + C (at the same time.) You just copied your text.

To paste… put your mouse cursor where your want the text to go and press CTRL + V.

Presto.

Thank you for the feedback. I was able to make it work. (little different way than I’m used to) will need to practice.
    thanks
    Larry

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Happy to help and thanks for sharing the link.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.