Is There Anybody Out There?

• tloranger
    Rosemount, Mn

Has anyone been out fishing as of late? Water still up but the fish are starting to bite!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I crossed her in Chaska on Sunday. She was high, muddy and moving fast. Hard to believe anything survives in that river as fast as she goes up and down.

dark30
    Belle Plaine, Mn.

If you passed over on 41, you were close. The Minnesota can be an aggravating river but holds some beautiful fish….just got to let the river itself tell you where to go high or low.

I got a nice 6# walleye the other night about dark in two feet of feeder creek water. It is much higher than I like to see it this time of year but they are around. Hope to move on to Flatheads soon!

dark30
    Belle Plaine, Mn.

Man, This IS dead!

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Man.. I forgot there were any fish in that river!

I wish a few of those porcupine boat guys would chime in and let us know whats going on!

Walleyes should be biting pretty soon, there might still be a cat out there that knows how to eat.

I seem to rememeber some half decent walleye action from shore a couple years ago late fall.. well, it was for me anyway.. I think I got 11 the one evening.. was that 2 you caught Dark?

Let me know if you want to meet up there some evening to see if they are moving yet.. I have to assume the water is pretty high.. dont know if thats a good or bad thing?

dark30
    Belle Plaine, Mn.

Was out with Fishhead and Wastewater tonight. We got a few. Wastewater got a 10#

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.