MN fishing license question

• jld
    Holmen

I am headed to northern Minnesota next week for a few days of fishing and need to get a license. If I buy online is a screen shot of the license good in MN if I get checked or do I need a paper copy? My home printer is on the crapper right now.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Yes, on the screen shot

Dan
    Southeast MN

Definitely do some research on the lake you’ll be at if you haven’t done so already. The state’s got 3 different northern pike zones and each individual lake may have special walleye regs or be a designated panfish lake and have a lower limit.

jld
    Holmen

Thanks Eelpoutguy for the reply. Great point Dan. Thinking of heading to Red Lake for a few nights of ice camping. It will be my first trip here. Wanted to get on before the wheel house army invades.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

Thinking of heading to Red Lake for a few nights of ice camping. It will be my first trip here. Wanted to get on before the wheel house army invades.

Your already to late for Red, wheelhouse army has been out for a couple weeks there now. After Christmas most resorts are relaxing restrictions for letting out all big boys and diesel pickups.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.