minnow keeper that fits in ice hole

• fireline
    Rochester

Looking for a minnow bag that fits down a ice hole . Does anyone still make them ?

dogs
    Hugo

can use a linen bag for washing clothes or else I think the folks that make ice angels make a plastic tube type you can sink.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I think I saw them at fleetfarm, but they called it a live well for keeping fish, I didn’t look that close to see how fine the mesh was

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Wouldn’t the Lindy bags work?

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

Look up Bottom Bucket. Works great, easy to make your own if you are at all handy.

robby
    Quad Cities

can use a linen bag for washing clothes or else I think the folks that make ice angels make a plastic tube type you can sink.

Yes a lingerie bag. Avaliable at any discount store. This is also the best way to launder your bore snakes too! Keeps them from getting tied in knots all around each other and the agitator in your washing machine.

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

The nice thing about the Bottom Bucket style is you can just let it sit in or just below the hole suspended by a rope while you’re in the house and do the bottom suspension when you leave. When you catch the bait store with the perfect batch of minnows you can buy extra and keep them for weeks like this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.