Mille Lacs

• Carter Paulson

Was planning to make Devils Lake an annual deal with some friends but unfortunately the only days we thought would work I cant Go. So brings me to my topic :

Thinking of,lining up a trip with a friend to Mille lacs. However I know It’s huge and intimidating. Will be staying in my ice castle and have a 4wheeler. Dates we would go would be Early February. Any that has fished around this time period have any suggestions or help? Or anyone that will be there want to try to team up to cover water?

Feel free to DM me if you have suggestions or will be there.

Thanks guys!

David Blais

Usually hitting the mud flats. Go out of a resort, and they should be a big help

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Carter –
    Keep following the IDO website when you decide to go. The “hot bite” tips will be talked about and sometime it’s in realtime.

Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

I would go out of Hunters and get out to the mud… That’s going to be your best bet for action and night action. Set your shack up on top of one of the flats which should provide you some fun night time rattle wheel action. During the day the fish move off the tops out to deep water. If you hole hop during the day get out off the flat.

Most of the flats hold good numbers of fish that should keep you busy.

good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.