Marcum pancam or lx7 upgrade to lx9

• Spencer Haugen

Hello everyone i have been in debate mode and was wondering if anyone had any input on which one would be better. i have came to conclusion to either buy a marcum pancam or upgrade my lx 7. which one would be better i know with the pancam u can get a signal aways away with an ipad or iphone and can save videos. where as the lx7 is in front of me all the time on the 7 can you disconnect the camera and just use it as a standard flasher

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Spencer, if you’re a walleye fisherman keeping the camera head away from your bait is a big plus.

“Most” of the time walleyes will nose around a camera but just don’t like to bite.

This doesn’t hold true with perch, sunfish, crappies or even catfish. waytogo

Captainpaddlefoot
    Green Bay

Both will work.

I have a Pancam and like it a lot. I have it paired up with an iPad on a Ram mount mounted on my Hummingbird 55 and with my iPhone.

Many times I can fish a few holes with the Pancam never having to move.

I do a lot of deeper fishing in clearer water, so I have good visibility and need to have it way so fish don’t get in it.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

For close to the same money you can have two units that can be used by two people if wanted upgrade you have one unit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.