marcum lx3 troubles

• Chef BIll

I was fishing tonight when my marcum lx3 stoped working the display went blank and it started ringing and will not stop i was hopping it was just a dead battery but i allways charge it after every use when i got home and pluged it in it is still doing the same thing with me being a ice junky i am hopping some one eles has had this happen to them and can give me some idea of what i have going on

ndrangerguy
    West Fargo, ND

I would send it in. For $88 they will tune it up and fix anthing that is wrong.

Nick Smith

I have had this happen. Sorry to tell you but most likely something is really wrong. When it happened to me the motor had stopped spinning. I brought it into marcum and they fixed me up. If you live or work anywhere near Versa Electronics (Marcum),
    3943 Quebec Avenue North
    Minneapolis, MN 55427 you could just swing in and drop it off. They have great customer service.

Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

I would send it in. For $88 they will tune it up and fix anthing that is wrong.

I have brought my LX9 in a few times and they took care of me no questions asked. Didn’t ask for my receipt and never charged me a dime.
    I would hope they treat LX3 customers as well. I also own one of those, btw.

Also, battery issues are really common. Did you buy yours this year or last?
    It seems a lot of the SLA batteries only last one season or maybe two at best.

Kent Tau

1 reason why I no longer own an lx3tc. Marcum has great service no doubt. ..if only the product is just as good as the service. ..

competitor
    South central, mn

I agree. Bring it in or send it to versa. I just had to do that with my LX-5. They ended up giving me a new unit for $88. They are awesome to wrk with!

Chef BIll

Thank for all the help i do live near by and i will take it in on monday it is good to know that i am not compleatly s.o.l.

Chef BIll

Well i took it in to marcum and wow i didnt know that i live less then 5 miles from them but a side from that mike didnt even ask any question or ask for a sales receipt and i can pick it up tomorrow with no charge i was allready to ple my case but no need with them but he did say this is common with the lx3 and lx5 bad moter thanks again to all for there help and sending me to the right place

Kent Tau

Well i took it in to marcum and wow i didnt know that i live less then 5 miles from them but a side from that mike didnt even ask any question or ask for a sales receipt and i can pick it up tomorrow with no charge i was allready to ple my case but no need with them but he did say this is common with the lx3 and lx5 bad moter thanks again to all for there help and sending me to the right place

Lol why should they charge us if it’s a common problem. Some went through 5 motors then gave up. I went through 1 on each unit and I called it quit. It wasn’t worth my time..

Nick Smith

After the fix, I doubt you will have the same issue again. At least not for many years.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.