Marcum chargers

• Joe Thody
    Auburn, NE

I had a little melt down on one of my Marcum chargers this weekend.

Anyone have a source for this type of chargers that isn’t $30?

I thought I saw on here someone had found a splitter of some sort to charge multiple units off one adapter.

Attachments:
    1. charger.jpg

I’ve got a brand new one in the box, I’ll ship it to you for $15.

Some models of the battery tenders come with that style of bullet connector too.

Joe Thody
    Auburn, NE

I may take you up on that. I have three pieces of electronics with this plug type, and I’m down to one charger.

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

What Marcum unit? Does it use a normal 12v battery? Can you just get an alligator clip charger for the battery?

TripleA
    Blaine

amazon has fused splitters with those connectors. I used one to power my lowrance and phone charger on the new snowmobile.

Rusty Sasquatch
    NULL

Both of my chargers have frayed where the wire meets the brick that goes into the wall. Pretty frustrated with the quality there.

Joe Thody
    Auburn, NE

What Marcum unit? Does it use a normal 12v battery? Can you just get an alligator clip charger for the battery?

I really like the plug. not always easy to get to the battery, and keeping it all universal is nice.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Joe Thody wrote:</div>
    I had a little melt down on one of my Marcum chargers this weekend.

Anyone have a source for this type of chargers that isn’t $30?

I thought I saw on here someone had found a splitter of some sort to charge multiple units off one adapter.

You mean this?

http://www.atbatt.com/noco-imob-iscc2-4-into-1-connector.asp?gclid=CjwKEAiA8qG1BRDz0tmK0pufw3QSJACfn6olcMbtLWq5lHJsBLKElbde828uTxEj4mGK0-_OEFl9CBoCR4vw_wcB

YES! exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

benelli-bob
    Eagan, MN

If any one uses that connector from a Battery Tender please check the polarity if you intend to plug into a Battery Tender Im pretty sure they are reversed.

The Battery Tender Junior is a much better battery charger than the Marcum or anyone’s OEM charger.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

If any one uses that connector from a Battery Tender please check the polarity if you intend to plug into a Battery Tender Im pretty sure they are reversed.

The Battery Tender Junior is a much better battery charger than the Marcum or anyone’s OEM charger.

Bob is right on all counts

big_g
    Isle, MN

I use the exact one as Suzuki posted.. I have the Marcum charger, and a back-up at home and one at the cabin. They are $15 at Mills Fleet waytogo

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.