Lx6 issues

• jjknows
    WI

Hey everyone I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction with this problem. This past weekend my flasher stopped reading. Tried everything when I was out to get it to work again with no luck. So I ordered a new transducer and now it’ll pick up the bottom for about 5 seconds and then loose it again. It keeps doing that over and over. Tried playing with everything again with no luck. Battery is from last year and is fully charged. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it! Thanks!

al-wichman
    SE Wisconsin

First thing I’d do is try a brand new battery. If that don’t work, I’d get in contact with Marcum.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Have you tried a setting other than the Flasher mode? Graph, water column, zoom?

jjknows
    WI

I had it on all 3 charts and kept getting rid of one at a time. I have literally tried everything and it’s not changing anything

Todd Hanson

Did you try the manual setting not auto? That’s what I keep mine on works great

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

What is your sensitivity set at? Keep adjusting it up to see if it will see bottom so it can start reading.

jjknows
    WI

I should’ve put in here that it was working in one hole and I moved about 20 yards to another hole and put it in and that’s when it wasn’t reading anymore.

catmando
    wis

transducer plugin ? loose?

CaptainMusky

I should’ve put in here that it was working in one hole and I moved about 20 yards to another hole and put it in and that’s when it wasn’t reading anymore.

What is your depth range at? Perhaps when you moved to the other hole you went past the range of what would display? Did you go back to the hole where it worked and try again?
    Its better to use manual depth range, but it can cause some frustration like this especially along drop offs. Took me a while to figure it out the first time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.