Lowrance HDS Training

• bassn7
    Bruce,WI

what do you learn about in these classes? has anybody gone to these classes,are they worth the cost? Thanks in advance Stan

john_steinhauer
    p4

i havnt ever gone to one but have fished with doc and he know his his stuff he helps you better understand how sonar works and how to use it to the highest effectiveness helps show you how to better understand whats all showing up on your screen the guy has more goodies in his boat that gander mtn has on the shelf well not that much but its really cool the knowledge he has for the electronics he has in his boat im guessing it would be well worth checking into

doc samson
    MN

The HDS School is new this year. I haven’t finished my presentation but I plan on covering basic set up, important features, understanding the sonar, StructureScan and GPS in the basic session. The advanced session will just take it to an advanced level.
    At the end of the advanced session I will demonstrate seeing the side scan in 3D. Since it is an advanced class I will show the latest and greatest technology that pertains to catching fish.
    Anyone can come to the basic and decide to stay for the advanced if they choose and still get the discount.
    In the past the advanced people usually had been to a previous class and they were bored with listening to the basics again so I decided to break the class into 2 sessions.
    All questions will be answered at the class or later. The classes are interactive.

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

thanks for the reply I’ll see how my time stacks up Stan

KirtH
    Lakeville

The Doc knows his stuff, if you have a Lowrance this is a must

bigpike

This is something I am interesed in. Are you planning any others?

doc samson
    MN

I have none scheduled and no plans but I will when I get some free time. The one in January I do every year before the NPAA annual meeting.

bigpike

Thats too bad, I work 12’s at night and that is my last night that week. Bad timing. I would love to go to that class

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.