LOTW Ice trip

• carphunter
    SE IOWA

A little late in getting a trip booked this year. We usally go to Arnensens but to late there. I’ve called several others and they are full also. Anyone have any experience with Morris Lake View Lodge. Thanks in advance for any input.

ps0345

They’re A good outfit, never fished out of their houses, but fished near them. I don’t think they go out as far as some of the other resorts. Are you looking for sleeper houses or day/ lodge packages? Have you tried near warroad?

seantdeering

Give Fred’s Beds a call. Nels is a great guy and checks on you a few times a day to see how it is going. Used him this year and have had a buddy use him several times. Nice clean shacks too.

jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

I would give Fred’s Beds another positive review, Nels is a great guy and works hard for his clients. His shacks are always on fish.

ps0345

Yeah Nel’s is a great guy. His family also owns Morris Point. I stay with Nels 2-3 times a year.

31lifer

I always go to Adrian’s Resort. The cabins aren’t the best but the people are very friendly, they have killer cheeseburgers and they don’t come out and kick you off the ice like some other resorts do. Most people will tell you the fish don’t bite after dark but that is false! Their ice house setup is better than most as well and they have funny graffiti on the walls.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.