Looking for stud AKC lab

• kane

my chocolate lab is alittle over a year old. I plan on breeding her once before I fix her and am looking for a hunted or field trial stud with champion and or master bloodlines. Also would like to have a stacked pedigree. Would like to find one below the twin cities.my girl came from piddle Creek kennel in wis. She has a awsome pedigree and is well on the way to become an amazing hunting partner super smart and a ton of natural talent. Her father is high tide hooligan and the male lines are stacked I’ll post a pic of her pedigree. Thanks for the help ahead of time.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20160327_141733915.jpg

2. IMG_20160312_090730708.jpg

kane

Jerry is a great guy I just had him do some work with my pup.he also is part owner in a few of the dogs on mine pups pedigrees.he has blacks I was hoping to find another brown or yellow. If I can’t he is def a guy that has a male I’d love to breed mine to.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

If I can’t he is def a guy that has a male I’d love to breed mine to.

Amos?!?

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

Cashman Kennels has some real nice looking dogs. I have a pup from Vaider and from Seeker, excited to see how they turn out.

kane

Amos yes sir that dogs amazing.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Cashman Kennels has some real nice looking dogs. I have a pup from Vaider and from Seeker, excited to see how they turn out.

Agreed, I had my yellow bred with them years ago. They have some great dogs with incredible lines!!

kane

I checked out their web sight I really like that stud dog Charlie or trooper what do u guys think about him? I think I’ll give them a call and feel things out.

smackemup
    North Metro

My family had a beautiful young female we named Maggie, we got her out of belle plaine; she was a pointing lab(she was a better flusher). We decided to breed her, we shipped her out to black forest kennels in Colorado. She came back knocked up, and proceeded to kick out 13 beautiful pups. These things were absolute balls of muscle, pure athletes. I kept a black male, Gus, only dog I have ever seen execute a cartwheel. I am rambling now, so I’ll cut to the chase. It really wasn’t a huge deal to ship our dog out of state to get studded out, I believe the payment was one female pup plus air travel. And I feel like it brought some different genes into the mix, people liked it. Possibly something to consider:
    http://www.bearpointkennel.com

dirk-w.
    Minnesota

I have a Cashman Kennels dog from Seeker and Maggie. Calm as can be for 6.5 months, wants nothing more than to be around people and, of course, retrieve.

mattgroff

I breed my chocolate to my buddy’s dog. He is a great looking chocolate with a blocky head and a stacked bloodline. I currently have his dogs papers at my house because of are last breeding. I’ll dig them out when I get home if you are interested to see them?
    Thanks Matt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.