Looking for Neoprene waders

• crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

I’m just wondering if these things ever go on sale? I’ve kept my eyes open pretty vigilantly and I can’t seem to find any good sales on them ever. Any tips would be appreciated. Size 10 boot, if you’re wondering! Looking for the midweight kind, 600 gram boot or somewhere in there. Thanks for any suggestions

sand-burr
    Grasston, MN

Cabelas has a set on sale every winter around the second weekend of December. Doorbuster.

kwp
    Eden Prairie

Keep checking eBay…There’s a brand new insulated size 10 boot foot Hodgeman right now on eBay for about $50 with shipping.

Keep in mind you might want to upsize your wader size by one for some extra socks and more circulation to keep your feet warm.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Keep in mind you might want to upsize your wader size by one for some extra socks and more circulation to keep your feet warm.

This ^^^^.

I always had frozen feet until I bought an oversized pair of wading boots just for winter use. Putting on thick socks inside of your standard-size boots just restricts circulation and makes the problem worse.

Grouse

404 ERROR
    MN

Cabelas waders are very good for the price, I have a 1,000g neoprene set and a breathable pair from them and they both work well.

Cabelas and Scheels often puts waders on sale early fall and mid-winter. The absolute best waders you can buy, IMO, are LaCrosse. I heard word that Cabelas is stopping the bargain cave, but if they aren’t yet, there can be some AMAZING deals on waders in there. Obviously you take a very slight risk they may leak a touch, but the risk can be worth the reward. Two of my buddies have bought waders in there for over 50% off and neither pair leaked a drop.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have a pair from Fleet Farm I think field and Forest maybe very good love them for duck hunting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.