Looking for lodging on night of March 3rd

• walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

We are coming down to fish the FYB tournament. We plan on being on the river all day Friday then looking for a place to stay on Friday night. Does anyone have 2 beds available or know of any place that has openings for that night? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The Parkway is the least expensive and might be the oldest.
    Family owned and isn’t much more then a bed with a roof over your head although I’ve heard they have an area to clean fish. They’ve been around for years!

– Parkway Motel. 3425 Highway 61 N. 651-388-8231

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

All booked up at the parkway

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Joe the Parkway is the only one that has a phone number hard to find. I’m guessing you tried the other 3 motels in town?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

there are a lot of hotels in redwing……..seems I lived down there last summer. there is the super 8 and roadway inn near pottery place. think its a days inn south of town by coville park. I wont mention the st james…..there spendy.

the super 8 is nice…..and reasonable. used to stay at the roadway inn, its ok ! there are a couple more in the area of pottery place but they look a little more fancy!!!!!!

oh yea I forgot, there is a country inn and suites out by the royal oaks restaurant on 61 coming into red wing!!!!!!! nice place!

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Try the Motel David in Ellsworth it a straight shot to the river down hiway 63

db035970

Hello,
    We have a lodge in Cochrane, WI that is available. It is 45 minutes from Red Wing….sleeps 7 guys with their own bed if you want to enlist others for the drive…..
    Called Rut’n Ducks…..on VRBO or call me …920-219-2815

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Try the hillcrest motel in Alma. They also have a lodge type place for larger groups. Definatly fisherman friendly. Guide and tourney fisherman owned. 608 685 3511

db035970

Rut’n Ducks has a fish cleaning utility room and freezer…..soon to have vacuum sealer as well. Washing machine and dryer for your use….much nicer than a hotel room….plus fully equipped kitchen. It is worth checking out if you want way more than a hotel room…..

bullcans
    Northfield MN

The Super 8 has always been our choice.
    Reasonable, bar and restaurant across the street. Pool, hot tub, and continental breakfast. 1 block away from 4 seasons bait shop.
    Just a suggestion and its only about 3 blocks from the landing

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

Thank you all. My partner was able to find us a room.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.