Looking for help leveling yard (st paul)

• troutbum
    St. Paul

Ive got about 4,000 sq feet I need to have graded and leveled for seed. Very few returned calls and the landscaping companies that do call are high balling. I just need an experienced driver to harley rake and level it with about 15 yards of soil. Im going to remove the existing lawn. Any recommendations???

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Just curious what do you consider high balling?? It is a really busy for that industry this year its supply and demand.

troutbum
    St. Paul

Im supplying the soil. Im removing the existing sod and sidewalk.

Ice Cap

Are you removing existing top soil and replacing then seed? I have the same problem on about 2.5 acres up at the lake. i had ten yards of sandy loam brought in. I spread it myself and drug it level with the side by side.

Guys who haul gravel will do it for you. they will take your top soil off bring the new stuff in grade it and level it. Almost like prepping a building site. They might even seed it and roll it for you. But it’s a busy time of year for all these guys. I’m trying to get bids on a building site prep work and it’s hard to get these guys out to look at it right now.

troutbum
    St. Paul

Yes. I just nuked the lawn. Im using a sod cutter to remove. I am planning on laying the seed and grass blankets myself. I literally just need a guy to level and grade

Ice Cap

Yes. I just nuked the lawn. Im using a sod cutter to remove. I am planning on laying the seed and grass blankets myself. I literally just need a guy to level and grade

Gotcha. Try some of the gravel pit guys. They might send someone over with a Bobcat to do that for you.

troutbum
    St. Paul

It didnt even occur to me try those guys. Thanks ice cap

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.